“Very quick and responsive. The best out there!”
Dr. Victor Verbic, DeKalb Optometric, DeKalb, IL
The team at DeKalb Optometric needed a marketing company that understands the uniqueness of a company that’s been around for decades, providing client-first service and support. This is where the eye care marketing experts at OnHold.com shine! Whether emphasizing the benefits of vision exams, optical lab offerings, cataract surgery or diabetic retinopathy treatment, our optometry marketing team has you covered.
Read more about eye care music on hold marketing at OnHold.com/Eye-Care or call OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477.
#OnHold #Eyecare #MusicOnHold #Optometry #MessageOnHold #Ophthalmology
Restaurants Are Serving Up Improved Customer Support & Increasing Revenue
Restaurants, pizzerias and QSRs are serving up improved customer support, while increasing revenue, with the help of custom auto-attendant greetings, voice prompts and on hold messages. The telephone has long been a vital communication and marketing tool for restaurants. The addition of custom auto-attendant greetings, voice prompts and messaging on hold improves communication with callers and can also increase revenue for restaurants.
We will work with you to create an improved caller experience, keeping them on hold while promoting more of your restaurant offerings. Not sure what your phone system offers? Give us a call at 1-888-321-8477.
OnHold.com | 1-888-321-8477
#OnHold #Restaurant #MusicOnHold #Pizzeria #Marketing #QSR #AutoAttendant #Greeting #VoicePrompts
Custom Music On Hold for Your AT&T SynJ® Phone is Simple with OnHold.com!
A few simple programming steps, the OnHold.com player & you're ready to go!
From the base phone (models SB67138 or SB67158):
• Ensure the music on hold player is connected to the base phone Headset/AUX in jack
• Press the Menu/Enter button & scroll to “Base setup” & press Enter
• Scroll to “Music On Hold” & press Enter
• Scroll to “MOH Source” & press Enter
• Select “Aux In Device” & press Enter o You will see a message “Device connected to the headset jack will be used for MOH”
• Scroll to “MOH on/off” & press Enter
• Select “On” & press Enter to save the settings o You will see a message “Device connected to the headset jack will be used for MOH”
• Scroll to “Review MOH” & press Enter
• Scroll to “Aux In Device” & press Enter
• Exit when you are done reviewing the audio
Please note: audio volume is adjusted via the external music on hold player, not via the base phone.
You’re ready to play your OnHold.com custom music on hold marketing to every caller via your AT&T SynJ SB67138 or SB67158 phone!
Questions? Call OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477!
#OnHold #ATT #MusicOnHold # #AT&T #MessageOnHold #SynJ #SB67138 #SB67158
SIMPLE Music On Hold Solutions
Nobody knows on hold like OnHold.com!
Hold Music Services