Custom Music On Hold for Your AT&T SynJ® Phone is Simple with OnHold.com!
A few simple programming steps, the OnHold.com player & you're ready to go!
From the base phone (models SB67138 or SB67158):
• Ensure the music on hold player is connected to the base phone Headset/AUX in jack
• Press the Menu/Enter button & scroll to “Base setup” & press Enter
• Scroll to “Music On Hold” & press Enter
• Scroll to “MOH Source” & press Enter
• Select “Aux In Device” & press Enter o You will see a message “Device connected to the headset jack will be used for MOH”
• Scroll to “MOH on/off” & press Enter
• Select “On” & press Enter to save the settings o You will see a message “Device connected to the headset jack will be used for MOH”
• Scroll to “Review MOH” & press Enter
• Scroll to “Aux In Device” & press Enter
• Exit when you are done reviewing the audio
Please note: audio volume is adjusted via the external music on hold player, not via the base phone.
You’re ready to play your OnHold.com custom music on hold marketing to every caller via your AT&T SynJ SB67138 or SB67158 phone!
Questions? Call OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477!
#OnHold #ATT #MusicOnHold # #AT&T #MessageOnHold #SynJ #SB67138 #SB67158
Hold Music Services