What do callers hear on hold with your ESI-50 phone system? If it’s not custom on hold messaging, you’re missing thousands of opportunities each year to market to your callers.
Connecting the OnHold.com music on hold player to your ESI-50 phone system for custom message on hold takes just a few quick programming steps.
Playing your OnHold.com custom music on hold via your ESI-50 phone system:
• Connect your OnHold.com music on hold player to the “MOH” port on the side of the phone cabinet
• Pick up the phone handset
• Press the “PROGRAM” button
• Press the “HOLD” button
• When asked for your password, enter 456# (this is the default password – if you have changed it, use your password followed by #)
• Press 6
• Press 3
• Press 1
• Enter 590# (this is the code for using an external on hold player as your audio source)
• Press # key to confirm
• Hang up
Questions? Contact OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477.
#OnHold #ESI #MusicOnHold #Marketing #OnHoldPlayer
Hold Music Services