How to add custom music on hold from OnHold.com to your AT&T Office@Hand phone system:
Before you begin, save the on hold audio file provided by our studios to your computer in a convenient location, such as your desktop. Follow the steps below to customize your AT&T Office@Hand music on hold.
Log into your AT&T Office@Hand account.
Go to Settings, then Screening, Greeting & Hold Music to start configuring.
1. Under Hold Music, click the Enable check box and then click Edit to modify.
2. Select Audio, then Custom from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the Browse button to locate the custom on hold program on your PC.
4. Click Done.
5. Click Save when redirected back to Screening, Greeting & Hold Music to confirm.
You’re ready to play custom music on hold messages to every caller via your AT&T Office@Hand phone service!
Note: to add the custom on hold program as your connecting (transfer) message:
1. Under Connecting Message, click the Enable check box, then Edit to modify.
2. Select Custom then select Importing to locate the program on your PC.
3. Click Done.
4. Click Save when redirected back to Screening, Greeting & Hold Music to confirm.
Questions? Call OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477.
#OnHold #ATT #MusicOnHold #Office@Hand #PhoneExperts
Hold Music Services