Before you begin, save the on hold audio file provided by our studios to your computer in a convenient location, such as your desktop. Follow the steps below to customize your Synkato music on hold.
Log into your Synkato system (you’ll need your username & password).
• Select System Admin from the navigation sidebar.
• Select Music On Hold.
• Select the Add New Playlist button from the right side of the menu. The Music on Hold Management / Add Music on Hold Menu is displayed.
• Playlist Name: create a name that helps identify your on hold program such as Summer 2023.
• Description: include a brief description of the on hold program.
• Click the Choose File button under Audio Track to locate the custom on hold program on your PC.
• Click the Add New Playlist button to finish.
You’re ready to play custom music on hold to every caller via your Synkato phone service!
Questions? Call OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477.
#OnHold #Synkato #MusicOnHold #PhoneExperts
Hold Music Services