Before you begin, save the music on hold file provided by our studios to your computer in a convenient location, such as your desktop. Follow the steps below to customize your First Communications music on hold.
* Log into your Comm Portal, also called the Administrator Portal (you'll need Admin access).
* On the left side of the panel, you'll see "Music On Hold" - click on this link.
* Click on the "Resources" tab then scroll to the bottom of the page.
* Enter an ID for your on hold program in the "ID text" box - note: this ID must be between 10 and 99.
* Enter a description for the recording in the "Description" text box (we recommend naming it similarly to how the file we sent to your is named).
* Click on "Browse" and select the OnHold.com music on hold program you wish to upload.
* Click "Add".
Questions? Give us a call at 1-888-321-8477
OnHold.com | 1-888-321-8477
#OnHold #FirstComm #MusicOnHold #VoIP #AudioStudio
Hold Music Services