You’ll need the music on hold audio file and on hold player provided by OnHold.com. Your custom on hold marketing will be up & running with your X-BLUE X-16 phones in no time!
Plug the OnHold.com music on hold player into the music on hold jack on the back of the X-BLUE communications server. The input jack is found between the line 1 jack and the INIT switch. It is a standard ⅛ inch mono audio jack. A patch cable may be required to go between the audio player and the X-16.
From the X-BLUE X-16 phone:
Press the Program Button on the phone
Scroll to System Setup
Use the Navigation Buttons next to the display to scroll up or down
Press Enter (the center navigation button next to the display)
Dial the setup password (#### is default) and press Enter
Scroll down to Music Source and press Enter
Select External, then Program Button to save
You’re ready to play your OnHold.com custom marketing on hold to every caller on your X-BLUE X-16 telephones!
Questions? Give the experts at www.OnHold.com a call at 1-888-321-8477.
#OnHold #XBlue #MusicOnHold #Experts
OnHold.com Music On Hold Marketing for RCA Unison U1000 Base Station
It’s easy to connect your RCA Unison U1000 Base Station to the OnHold.com music on hold player for custom audio on hold playback!
Playing your OnHold.com customized messaging on hold through the auxiliary port of your RCA Unison U1000 Base Station:
1. Plug your OnHold.com music on hold player into the included auxiliary cord and plug that cord into the headset port.
2. Press the “ Menu ” softkey while in idle mode.
3. Using the directional pad, move the indicator to “ Music On Hold .” Press the “ Select ” softkey.
4. Move the indicator to “ M.O.H. Source ” and press the “ Select ” softkey.
5. Select “ Auxiliary In ” and press the “ Select ” softkey. Your custom OnHold.com audio will be heard by all held calls on the system via the OnHold.com music on hold player.
Questions? Contact OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477! Nobody knows on hold like OnHold.com!
OnHold.com | 1-888-321-8477
#OnHold #MusicOnHold #RCA #MessageOnHold #Marketing
Hold Music Services