Custom Music On Hold for Your AT&T SynJ® Phone is Simple with OnHold.com!
A few simple programming steps, the OnHold.com player & you're ready to go!
From the base phone (models SB67138 or SB67158):
• Ensure the music on hold player is connected to the base phone Headset/AUX in jack
• Press the Menu/Enter button & scroll to “Base setup” & press Enter
• Scroll to “Music On Hold” & press Enter
• Scroll to “MOH Source” & press Enter
• Select “Aux In Device” & press Enter o You will see a message “Device connected to the headset jack will be used for MOH”
• Scroll to “MOH on/off” & press Enter
• Select “On” & press Enter to save the settings o You will see a message “Device connected to the headset jack will be used for MOH”
• Scroll to “Review MOH” & press Enter
• Scroll to “Aux In Device” & press Enter
• Exit when you are done reviewing the audio
Please note: audio volume is adjusted via the external music on hold player, not via the base phone.
You’re ready to play your OnHold.com custom music on hold marketing to every caller via your AT&T SynJ SB67138 or SB67158 phone!
Questions? Call OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477!
#OnHold #ATT #MusicOnHold # #AT&T #MessageOnHold #SynJ #SB67138 #SB67158
With so many options when it comes to selecting a business phone system – cost, features, and functionality can be overwhelming. As telephone industry experts, we have decades of experience working with businesses of all sizes, from small offices to multi-location corporations.
There are several choices for practical, cost-effective phones that offer custom on hold capability, auto-attendant greetings, and other features. These phones may be found at big box stores, online retailers or via the manufacturer’s website.
If you need standard, small office/home office (SOHO) phones, we recommend one of the following:
VTech CM18445 is ready to connect to the OnHold.com music on hold player right out of the box with the cable provided with your VTech phone. Supports up to 4 phone lines & 11 users, both corded and cordless. Note: the compatible cordless handset for the CM18445 is model #CM18045.
AT&T SynJ SB67138 / SB67158 supports up to 4 phone lines & 11 users. All that is required for custom music on hold is a patch cord (provided by OnHold.com) to connect the SB637138 phone to the OnHold.com music on hold player.
XBLUE X16, also ready to connect to the OnHold.com music on hold player right out of the box. Supports up to 6 phone lines & 16 digital phones (up to 4 cordless phones).
If a Voice Over Internet Protocol (VoIP), hosted, Internet-based phone system better suits your business, check out Grasshopper (www.Grasshopper.com), RingCentral (www.RingCentral.com) or 8x8 (www.8x8.com). All offer a variety of features that are sure to help your business!
As services vary depending on your provider, we encourage you to consult your telephone service or Internet service provider to ensure the system you choose will function properly with their service.
OnHold.com | 1-888-321-8477
#OnHold #VTech #SynJ #XBlue #VoIP #Audio #MusicOnHold #Grasshopper #RingCentral #8x8
SIMPLE Music On Hold Solutions
Nobody knows on hold like OnHold.com!
Hold Music Services