Before you begin, save the on hold audio file provided by our studios to your computer in a convenient location, such as your desktop. Follow the steps below to upload a custom music on hold program to your GoToConnect (Jive) phone system.
Sign in to GoTo Admin.
1. From Phone system > Audio library, click on Playlists.
2. Select the + Add media button on the top right.
3. Enter a Name for the new media.
4. Optional: Enter a description for the new media.
5. Choose Hold music from the drop-down list.
6. Choose Upload: Select Browse files or drag and drop the file provided by our studios.
Record: Recording will start immediately when selected. Select Stop once you are finished.
7. Select Save when complete.
Click the settings (gear) icon to the left of the screen.
Select the Phones option.
Scroll to Hold Music Playlist and, from the dropdown, select the appropriate hold playlist.
Be sure to click on the Save button to save your changes.
The custom music on hold will now play to every caller via your GoTo phone system.
Questions? Visit www.onhold.com/gotoconnect-jive.html or call 1-888-321-8477.
#OnHold #GoTo #MusicOnHold #VoIPAudio #PhoneExperts
Hold Music Services