How to Upload Custom On Hold Marketing to Your First Communications (FirstComm) VoIP Phone Service
Below are step-by-step instructions for uploading an OnHold.com custom music on hold audio program to your FirstComm VoIP phone system. You'll need to first save the audio file sent by our studios. We recommend saving it to your computer in an easy to locate folder or on your desktop.
* Log into your Comm Portal, also called the Administrator Portal (you'll need Admin access).
* On the left side of the panel, you'll see "Music On Hold" - click on this link.
* Click on the "Resources" tab then scroll to the bottom of the page.
* Enter an ID for your on hold program in the "ID text" box - note: this ID must be between 10 and 99.
* Enter a description for the recording in the "Description" text box (we recommend naming it similarly to how the file we sent to you is named).
* Click on "Browse" and select the OnHold.com music on hold program you wish to upload.
* Click "Add".
Questions? Give us a call at 1-888-321-8477 or visit www.OnHold.com.
#OnHold #FirstComm #VoIP #MusicOnHold #CustomAudio
Hold Music Services