Custom Music On Hold for VTech CM18445 Phones is Easy with OnHold.com!
We have a number of customers using VTech CM18445 phones for custom music on hold messaging. You’ll need the music on hold program file & on hold device provided by OnHold.com. Your custom marketing on hold will be up & running with your Vtech phone in no time!
Before setting the Music On Hold (MOH) audio source via the base phone, be sure to connect the music on hold player we shipped to your phone system using the cable provided with your phone system. (2.5mm jack on the phone side, 3.5mm on the MOH device).
From the CM18445 base phone:
(You cannot make any changes to the settings of M.O.H. source while a call is currently on hold. The screen displays M.O.H. currently in use. Please try again later.)
• When the console is idle, press MENU/SELECT
• Press or scroll to Music on hold. Press MENU/SELECT or /SKIP
• Press or scroll to M.O.H. source, then press MENU/SELECT or /SKIP
• The default music or tone plays while you press or to highlight a music on hold source.
• Press MENU/SELECT or /SKIP to select a highlighted M.O.H. source (Aux In Device) and return to the previous menu.
If you select Aux. in device but no audio device is connected to the MUSIC ON HOLD jack, the screen displays “No device is connected to the M.O.H. jack at console. Connect the OnHold.com music on hold player to the MUSIC ON HOLD jack, then choose Aux. in device again”.
The on hold audio volume is adjusted via the on hold player, not via the base phone.
Please note: the compatible cordless handset for the CM18445 is model CM18045.
You’re ready to play your OnHold.com custom marketing on hold messages to every caller on your Vtech CM18445 telephone!
Questions? Call OnHold.com at 1-888-321-8477.
#OnHold #VTech #MusicOnHold #CM18445 #MessageOnHold #MarketingOnHold #OnHoldPlayer
Hold Music Services